We are subsidizing price during the impact of COVID-19
Show the family you care by planting a single tree (Baby) Vivian Grace Phillips in the area of greatest need. Each memorial tree includes a certificate that demonstrates your purchase. Your name will also be listed on (Baby) Vivian Grace Phillips' tribute wall.
To make your gift extra special, we recommend one of our Premium Grove Collections.
- Premium recognition on (Baby) Vivian Grace Phillips' Tribute Wall
- Attach a meaningful symbol to your message to the family
- Enhanced certificate that can be printed or emailed to the family to demonstrate your generous gift
- A one-year anniversary follow-up
MEMORIAL TREE INFORMATION
When you choose to have a memorial tree planted for (Baby) Vivian Grace Phillips, you are doing more than simply putting a plant in the ground. You are making a long-term commitment to the environment and implanting the memories of (Baby) Vivian Grace Phillips in our planet for countless years to come. A memorial tree is a unique tribute which provides global benefits like no other memorial gift could.
Through the extensive reach of our planting partner, we are able to plant a growing list of trees, including, but not limited to:
- Ponderosa Pine
- Red Spruce
- Long Leaf Pine
- Jack Pine
- White Bark Pine
- White Oak
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- A memorial tree planted in the area of greatest need, according to the planting schedule of the American Forests.
- An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt.
- Your name listed on this online memorial.
WHY BUY FROM US
In today’s changing world with climate change and environmental concerns, planting a tree allows for family and friends to make a
lasting memory of their loved one and friend. Each tree is planted through the efforts of Forestry Services throughout
North America who determine where the greatest needs for reforestation are. A certificate recognizing your purchase is also
provided along with your receipt.